- Delivers complex products to QA that they believe are well-baked and bug-free.
- Take the initiative to fix issues before assigned them. Seeks empirical evidence through proofs of concepts, tests and external research.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies, technical limitations) for their own work and adjacent work, and communicates these issues early to help course-correct.
- Establishes a culture of engineering excellence.
- Writes correct and clean code with guidance; consistently follows stated best practices.
- Participates in the technical design of features with guidance.
- Able to own small-to-medium features from technical design through completion.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks; avoid getting caught up in unimportant details.
- Capable of providing on-call support for their area, including systems that they are not familiar with.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Sharp, energized and dedicated.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Infrastructure and Platform Automation – Experience with IaaS and PaaS tools and DevOps methodologies.
- Ability to own large features from design to implementation, including service level design as well as cross service level system design.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or similar