We’re looking for an IT Administrator to join our team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and supporting our IT hardware and network systems. We are on the hunt for someone who can work independently in a fast-paced environment, making decisions while aligning tasks with departmental and production goals.
· Be the first point of contact when hardware or network issues arise
· Be available for on call support
· Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware
· Provide support for desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals, networking infrastructure and other computer related devices.
· Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents
· Participate in periodic maintenance and infrastructure improvement projects
· Provision and maintain user accounts
· Provision and maintain computer accounts
· Asset tag and track all the IT assets and inventory
· Ensure all incidents are tracked in ticketing system
· Complete daily preventive maintenance checks and services.
· Experience troubleshooting Windows 10 laptops and desktops
· Experience maintaining Zebra thermal printers, Zebra handhelds, Zebra barcode scanners and PCs
· Experience troubleshooting and maintaining wireless networks.
· Experience administering users and groups in Microsoft Azure AD.
· Experience managing devices via leading industry MDM.
· Experience troubleshooting and maintaining CCTV and access control systems.
· Experience managing users, and groups in Microsoft Office 365.
· Experience interacting with and assisting remote network engineering teams.
· Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
· Inventory/Warehouse Management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience working in a cloud first infrastructure.