As a Product Designer, you will work alongside a team of developers and product managers to lead the future of our e-commerce. Our product vision is to build a platform for e-commerce merchants of all sizes to manage their logistics. You’ll help us get there!
Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who can work to develop deep empathy for our customers while driving the UX/UI process.
We are looking for an end-to-end product designer who can build upon what we’ve already built for merchants as we continue our explosive growth. We are looking for mission-driven team members who value creativity, innovation, and hard work – not pixel pushers. You demonstrate high attention to detail and thrive in an ever-changing, agile development environment. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and user research skills while owning the UX process. You are an engaging storyteller that challenges the status quo and keeps the organization focused on the “voice of the user”.
Partner with PMs, engineers, and other stakeholders across the company to oversee user experience for products and features from ideation to launch.
• Establish ways of working that enable you to make progress and achieve your goals iteratively in a high-velocity agile environment
• Design intuitive, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our customers.
• Drive end-user research initiatives and translate both qualitative insights and quantitative data into creative ideas and informed design decisions.
• Build out a cohesive and consistent design system for all of our web and native app platforms.
• Influence and socialize the user-centered design process.
• Champion the needs of the user within the company.
• Facilitate and lead brainstorming, design, and feedback sessions with cross functional teams.
• Establish credibility and rapport with all parts of the organization including operations, sales, marketing, and partnerships
• Drive user research using qualitative (interviews, focus groups) and quantitative (surveys, web analytics) methods. • Conduct whiteboarding/brainstorming sessions with the product team to align on problems to solve.
• Be an advocate for the user experience to influence the backlog and feature scoping.
• Build elegant UI design based on user, business, and engineering requirements. • Participate in the day-to-day scrum process of a high-powered engineering team – daily standups, story building, grooming, and retrospectives.
• Have fun building the best end-to-end fulfillment technology on the market!
• 2+ years of experience designing enterprise or web software experiences.
• Ability to influence without authority.
• String Experience using Figma.
• Expert in user-centered design principles, and current web and mobile design patterns.
• Proficient with design and mastery of UI design software stack
• Experience working in an agile/scrum environment, side by side with developers.
• Strong UI and interaction skills.
• Highly empathetic, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
• Track record of designing complex flows and customer journeys.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to manage a dynamic workload and balance priorities.
• Ability to solve complex problems through design iteration.
• Ability to work within and evolve a design system.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience with effectively soliciting user feedback through focus groups or other means.
• Written communication & basic copywriting.
• Ability to work under deadlines in an ambiguous environment – be a self-starter.
• Sense of strategy & setting ability to set a vision for the user experience of a product.